Application Fee: $100
Regular Tuition: $2800
Early Bird Tuition: $2600 (Tuition and accommodation paid in full by 4/1/16)
Accommodations at the Goddess Garden
Single Occupancy: $2800
Double Occupancy: $2200
Triple Occupancy: $1900
Dorm (4-6 people): $1600
Types of payment accepted:
Credit, Cash, and Personal Checks
All monies including application fee, tuition and accommodations must be paid in full by July 25th
Supporting Adult + Childcare
This option is for supportive partners, friends or childcare providers and includes lodging, meals, + Goddess Garden amenities. If your family or loved ones are considering joining you at teacher training for all or part of the duration, please email Dara@sacredbrooklyn.com to discuss possible arrangements.
Teacher Training Assistant
We will offer one TTA position for this training. The TTA tuition is $2700 ($1100 for training + $1600 for dorm housing) and can be paid with a Flexible Payment Plan. TTAs can expect to work approximately 20 hours in preparation of the training at open houses, preparing and packing manuals, participating in social media etcetera, about 1 hour per day during the course of the training, and about 20 hours following. Applications accepted online at http://sacredbrooklyn.com/teachertraining/tta
Payment + Refund Policies
- $100 non-refundable application fee required
- Upon acceptance $500 non-refundable deposit required to enroll
- In case of cancellation, all refunds minus the $600 non-refundable application fee and enrollment deposit must be requested a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the start date.
- There are no refunds beyond 2 weeks prior to the program start date.
- Lodging accommodations of your choice at the beautiful eco-resort,
- The Goddess Garden in Cahuita, Costa Rica including housekeeping services, linens, pool, beach access, etc.
- Three incredibly delicious gourmet mostly vegetarian meals daily – drinking water, coffee, tea, and fresh juices. We will do our best to accommodate specialty diets. If you have specific dietary needs, they will be noted within the application!
- Comprehensive Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training with Stephanie Battle, E-RYT and Dara Cole, E-RYT that will successfully prepare you to teach.
- Sacred Teacher Training Manual
- 180 Contact Hours in Costa Rica and 20 on-line, homework, practical, and telephone, observation and support hours scheduled remotely at
your convenience within 3 months of completing teacher training. 2 months of practice at Sacred Brooklyn. If you live locally, these
months can be used just before or following the training. If you live outside of the area, you can utilize your complimentary membership months when you visit. We hope you’ll visit.
- Upon successful completion of all the requirements, a certificate from Sacred Brooklyn’s Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS) which enables you to register as a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher
Tuition Does Not Include
- Airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Approximately $200 in required reading materials. The reading list will be made available March 1st, 2014. Books available for purchase online
- Tuition for 3 Off-Site Yoga classes following the teacher training.
- Classes range between $15 and $25
- Ground transportation from the Airport to the Goddess Garden
- Costa Rica Departure Tax ($29USD)
- Travel Insurance