Welcome Back! The safety of our community is our top priority. Please review our Covid safety measures. We look forward to safely welcoming you back.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- You must complete Sacred’s Covid Health + Safety Survey prior to every visit to the studio. This will be emailed to you prior to your reserved class. If you didn’t receive the survey a QR code will be posted outside the entryway door.
- Mask Policy: If you are fully vaccinated, and wish to remove your mask, you may take class without a mask on in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- Please show us proof of your vaccination by email to email@example.com and we’ll update your account for all future studio visits. Proof of your vaccine must include your full name and date(s) of your vaccine shot(s), with your last shot being two weeks or more prior to the date of class.
- For the safety of our staff and other students, please continue to wear a mask in the common areas and in the bathroom.
- Masks will still be required for:
- Anyone who is not fully vaccinated
- All clients in common areas
- We encourage you to bring your own equipment (mat, blocks, straps, bolsters, etc) whenever possible. We do have limited mats, blocks and weights available for use and they must be wiped down afterwards.
- We ask that all clients update their account with a credit card to ensure a contactless environment.
- All clients must have a reservation. No walk-ins permitted.
- We are strictly enforcing our cancellation + no-show policies for in-person classes.
- Please remember to cancel your reservation with at least 12 hours notice.
- If you no-show, you will lose the class from your account. Members will be charged a $10 no-show fee.
- For the safety of you and others in the studio room, late-entry is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Clients will be admitted into the studio no earlier than 15 minutes before class, and must leave by 15 minutes after class ends.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- We have a small lobby. Please wear a mask and maintain distance.
- Please arrive a minimum of 5 minutes before class, give your name at reception and proceed to your mat.
- Our changing stall is closed, please come dressed and prepared for practice.
- Please limit your personal belongings whenever possible so we can maximize studio space.
DURING YOUR PRACTICE
- Capacity has been reduced to 10 people.
- Please place your mat down on one of the designated markers on the floor to ensure distance.
- Instructors will not offer hands-on assists and will limit the amount they move throughout the space.
- Windows will remain open during class and our Medify air filter will be running. Mats, blocks, and hand weights are available to use and must be wiped down after use.
- We are beginning slow with plenty of time between classes.
- If you aren’t feeling well or, have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please don’t attend class.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of your last visit, please email the studio, and we’ll immediately notify all potentially exposed people and disinfect the studio according to CDC recommendations.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative