Confession – Sacred has a 30 Day Challenge Problem. In January, so many of you signed up, we were bursting at the seams. It was absolutely the most beautiful insanity I have ever seen. We can’t squeeze that many luscious bodies into our 2014 challenge and will be limiting entry to 50 dedicated souls. To make it up to you – we’ve decided July is the new January. Why?
- It’s the 7th month (So lucky – 7 chakras, lucky #, sacred numerology with 7 abounds)
- It’s a month where you may have more time to take class
- It starts with J like January
- I just thought of it and it’s June
Did you just have the response of,
- “Sh*t! Now I don’t have an excuse!”?
- Immediately rearranging your schedule like a champion tetris player?
- A sensation of chill that hauntingly mixes fear + excitement?
Perfect, you’re in.
Here’s how it works.
1. Sign up here http://eepurl.com/A1Ae1 or at the studio: If you’re not on the list, then you won’t be eligible for the REWARD
2. Pay for the full 30 days: You can buy 30 days a la carte for $175, if you’re on an autopay contract or yearly plan this step has already been completed or you can sign up for an autopay or yearly plan. The entire 30 days must be covered by any package you choose – the reward will not begin until after the 30 days have been completed.
3. Attend a class everyday for 30 days straight at Sacred: You must begin the challenge in July. Any day in July, it doesn’t matter. But you have to choose your start date and stick to it.
4. Receive 30 FREE days of classes immediately following the challenge.
Can I take 2 classes in a day to make up for missing a day?
No. There are no makeups.
What if I arrive late and miss class because (insert explanation)….?
Sorry. There are no makeups.
What if I need to be out of town for (insert explanation)…?
Sorry. There are no makeups.
What if I take class elsewhere and bring a note?
All classes must be taken at Sacred?
What if I came but didn’t sign in to class?
You must sign in every day for class. Otherwise we have no record of your attendance.
Does it have to be yoga or can it be any class?
Any class counts. You must attend the full class.
Are there any exceptions? No
When does my “free month” start? As soon as your paid month ends. If you are on autopay, your next payment will be skipped. If you have a yearly pass, an extra month will be tacked on the end. You will need to contact the studio in order to redeem your free month. You will receive an email with instructions for how to redeem your reward.
What if I don’t complete the challenge? To thy own heart be true. So you took more classes, had some discoveries, and hung around great people. Sounds like a victory to me. The freebie at the end is just the icing on the cake any way. You’re the cake. Yum.
This year all requests for exceptions will be forwarded to a robot who will repeat the rules automatically because I cannot be trusted. It’s a challenge, hence it’s challenging. The rules are firm.