“Our Community itself is a Healing Force”
Community Acupuncture is a treatment model that allows friends, partners, family members and the Oceans & Rivers community to be treated alongside each other in a common treatment space. All are welcome! This group experience creates a collective healing energy that enhances the power of each individual’s treatment.
We offer full-body, one-hour treatments at a sliding scale ranging from $30 to $50. You choose what to pay, no questions asked.
After a private intake, you’ll lay in a comfortable reclining chair and receive acupuncture on points on your legs, arms and head. Just be sure to wear sleeves that can be rolled up to your elbows, and either shorts or pants that can be rolled up to your knees. Be prepared for deep relaxation and wellness!
Community acupuncture can treat:
- Menstrual Irregularities and Pain, Menopause, Fertility
- Injury, Arthritis, Chronic Pain, Back and Neck Tension
- Depression, Anxiety, Stress Management
- Colitis, IBS, Acid Reflux, Heartburn, Constipation, Cravings
- Asthma, Allergies, Common Cold
- Insomnia, Migraines, TMJ, Hypertension
- Eczema, Acne, Rashes
- Chronic Fatigue and Immune Support
- And much, much more…
See our answers to some frequently asked questions about acupuncture.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. To expedite the intake process and maximize your healing, please print and complete this Intake Form for Community Acupuncture and bring it with you to your appointment. If you do not have access to a printer, forms will be available onsite.
Intake Form for Community Acupuncture