Winter 2020 Session
Lean in to Unnata’s Legacy:
- An unparalleled education in an aerial-inspired, authentic Yoga method.
- A worldwide community of committed and accomplished teachers.
- A heritage of 10+ years of intimate and in-depth teacher trainings.
- A body of wisdom built from 13+ years of Unnata practice and the history of Yogic tradition.
This program is open to those who have completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training program or equivalent.
Michelle Dortignac, founder of Unnata® Aerial Yoga, is an E-RYT 500 certified Yoga instructor of over 20 years, while during most of those years also being a professional aerial acrobatics performer. Her most influential Yoga teachers include Dharma Mittra, Alan Finger, Cyndi Lee and Susan Braham. Since its inception in 2006, Unnata Aerial Yoga led the growth of popularity and the development of the aerial yoga genre. Today, the Unnata Aerial Yoga Teacher Training program is world renowned for its high standards, high-quality training. Participants receive large amounts of personalized instruction, and graduates receive a great amount of continuing support.
The Unnata® Aerial Yoga Teacher Certification program is comprised of Fundamentals of Unnata® Aerial Yoga, Intermediate/Advanced Unnata® Aerial Yoga, and Sequencing of an Unnata® Aerial Yoga Class, as well as modifications, methodology, practice teaching and equipment/rigging information.
For more certification information, visit www.aerialyoga.com.
Dates & Times
The program will meet during two long weekends in January 2020 and February 2020.
- Thursday, January 16 at 6:30pm-10:00pm
- Friday, January 17 – Monday, January 20 at 9:00am-7:30pm
- Thursday, February 13 at 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Friday, February 14 – Sunday, February 16 at 9:00am-8:30pm
- Monday, February 17: This is a testing day. Each student will only need to attend some of the hours. The required attendance hours for each student for February 17 will be determined by January 17 with priority given to long-distance travelers.
To receive a teaching certificate, you must have completed both Part 1 and Part 2 of the Unnata® Aerial Yoga Teacher Training program in New York, NY.
This course also qualifies for 63 contact hours of continuing education through Yoga Alliance’s YACEP.
- $1,560 Early bird discount if paid in full by December 20, 2019
- $1,735 Regular rate if paid in full by January 16, 2019
- $1,200 for graduates of Sacred Brooklyn & Sacred Sounds Yoga 200 or 300-Hour Teacher Training programs
*$250 non-refundable deposit requested for enrollment. Tuition includes one month of unlimited classes at Sacred Brooklyn starting January 16.All tuition fees, application fees, course materials, and licensing fees are included in the above costs. (Lunch/dinner/lodging not included.)
Please fill out your application here. Upon acceptance, we’ll provide you details on how to submit a $250 deposit and the remaining tuition.
For more information or to sign up, visit the studio, call 212.533.YOGA (9642) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.